Liquid Iron and Vitamin Formula. Contains herbal extracts and fruit juice concentrates.
Iron, vitamin B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Yeast and gluten free
Floravital contains organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. In addition, iron contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation which is supported by vitamins B6 and B12. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Floravital liquid contains iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Floravital is easy to take and helps safeguard the balance of iron and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. As these nutrients are already dissolved, they are absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.
- Floravital contains selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste.
- Floravital contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is free from lactose, gluten and yeast and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Floravital is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians, vegans and those with an active lifestyle.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years; 10ml twice daily
Children 6 - 12 years: 10ml once daily
Children 3 - 5 years: 5ml once daily
It is best to take iron on an empty stomach to ensure full absorption - so ideally 30 minutes before food or a couple of hours after. Avoid taking iron supplements with tea, coffee or milk as they can inhibit the absorption. Drinking orange juice or any other fruit juice together with iron supplements can actually help to increase the iron absorption due to the vitamin C content.
Aqueous herbal extract (70%) from:
roselle flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa), camomile flower(Matricaria recutita), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), spinach leaf, (Spinacia oleracea).
Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (27%) of:
grape, pear, water, blackcurrant juice, cherry, blackberry, carrot
Iron (as ferrous gluconate), aqueous rosehip soft extract (Rosa canina) containing 4 % vitamin C, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), riboflavin (as riboflavin sodium phosphate), thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine).
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. We recommend that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication that you seek advice from a health professional before you take any dietary supplement. Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake. Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.