Liquid Iron, Vitamin and Herbal formula. Contains herbal extracts and fruit juice concentrates. Iron, vitamin B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Floradix contains organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. In addition, iron contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation which is supported by vitamins B6 and B12. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Floradix liquid contains iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Floradix is easy to take and helps safeguard the balance of iron and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. As these nutrients are already dissolved, they are absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.
- Floradix contains selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste.
- Floradix contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Floradix is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
Directions for Use
Adults and children over 12 years; 10ml twice daily
Children 6 - 12 years: 10ml once daily
Children 3 - 5 years: 5ml once daily
It is best to take iron on an empty stomach to ensure full absorption - so ideally 30 minutes before food or a couple of hours after. Avoid taking iron supplements with tea, coffee or milk as they can inhibit the absorption. Drinking orange juice or any other fruit juice together with iron supplements can actually help to increase the iron absorption due to the vitamin C content.
Aqueous herbal extract (54%) from:
carrot root (Daucus carota), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), spinach leaf(Spinacia oleracea),couch grass root, (Agropyron repens), fennel fruit, (Foeniculum vulgare),kelp thallus, (Macrocystis pyrifera),roselle flower(Hibiscus sabdariffa)
Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (29.4%) of:
pear, grape, blackcurrant juice, water, blackberry, cherry, orange, red beet, lemon, carob extract, apple
Aqueous yeast extract, honey, aqueous rosehip soft extract (Rosa canina), containing 4 % vitamin C, iron (as ferrous gluconate), wheat germ extract, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavours, thiamine, (as thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, (as riboflavin sodium phosphate), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride),vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine).
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. We recommend that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication that you seek advice from a health professional before you take any dietary supplement. Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake. Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.