Essential for strong bones and to safeguard magnesium intake. Contains herbal extracts and fruit juice concentrates. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium is an important element that contributes to normal muscle function. It also helps maintain normal nerve and psychological functions.
- Magnesium liquid is easy to take and helps safeguard magnesium intake. As the magnesium is already dissolved, it is absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.
- Magnesium contains several fruit juice concentrates and selected herbs for a pleasant taste.
- Magnesium contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is gluten free, lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Magnesium is particularly beneficial for sportsmen and -women, physically hard working people and for those who sweat profusely.
- Magnesium is also suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: 20ml daily before a meal.
Children 6 - 12 years of age: 10ml once daily.
Children 3 - 5 years of age: 5ml once daily.
Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (37 %) of:
water, pineapple, pear, mango, apricot, grape, carob extract, apple, lemon. Aqueous herbal extract (34 %) from: camomile flower (Matricaria recutita), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare),bitter orange peel (Citrus aurantium), carrot root (Daucus carota), spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea). Magnesium gluconate, honey, magnesium citrate, natural flavours
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. We recommend that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication that you seek advice from a health professional before you take any dietary supplement. Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake. Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.