Liquid calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D formula. Contains herbal extracts and fruit juice concentrates. Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Calcium, magnesium and zinc are essential minerals for strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus; furthermore it contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Saludynam liquid is easy to take and helps safeguard the balance of calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D. As these nutrients are already dissolved, they are absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.
- Saludynam contains several fruit juice concentrates and selected herbs for a pleasant taste.
- Saludynam contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is gluten free, lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Saludynam is particularly beneficial for women, adolescents, the elderly, sportsmen and -women and for people lacking these nutrients in their diet.
- Saludynam is also suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years: 20ml twice preferably before breakfast and evening meal.
Children aged 5 - 12 years: 10ml twice daily
Children aged 3 - 4 years: 5ml three times daily
Aqueous herbal extract (50 %) from:
roselle flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa), camomile flower (Matricaria recutita), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare),spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea). Fructose syrup.
Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (12 %) of:
orange, water, mango, grape, carob extract, apple, lemon.
Magnesium gluconate, calcium gluconate, magnesium citrate, calcium lactate, thickener: locust seed flour, zinc citrate, natural flavours, vitamin D (as cholecalciferol).
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. We recommend that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication that you seek advice from a health professional before you take any dietary supplement. Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake. Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.