Many people living in the northern hemisphere are deficient in Vitamin D due to the lack of sunlight. Deficiency appears to have become so commonplace that the UK Government are recommending supplementation for many sectors of the population including pregnant women, children and the elderly. However, Vitamin D is so important for many aspects of health and specifically contributes to normal blood calcium levels as well as the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshine’ vitamin, normally produced in the skin after exposure to sunlight.
- Vitamin D is important for normal teeth, bones and muscles.
- Contains the active vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) form.
- New government guidelines recommend vitamin D supplementation for many.
- Especially good during winter months.
- Small, easy to swallow capsules.
- Great for all the family.
- If also taking a multivitamin, take one capsule a day.
One capsule typically provides: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (500iu) 12.5µg.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatine, glycerol.
Take 1-2 capsules a day. Children over 8 years, 1 a day.