Vitasorb® Multivitamins provide a range of vitamins in a highly absorbable liquid form. They can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks. The Vitasorb® range is ideal for those for whom capsules and tablets are unsuitable.
- Provides liquid multivitamins to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for children from birth and for the elderly
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system including before and after physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Purified Water, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha TocopherolAcetate1), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Thamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin ( as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),, Vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamine), D-Alpha Tocopherol1, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
Fifteen drops taken twice daily in water with food, or taken directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Suitable for children from birth.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness